Hamilton County Personal Injury Attorneys
For well over 70 years, Boje, Benner, Becker, Markovich & Hixson, LLP has been a valued resource for the people of Noblesville and central Indiana. Every day, we extend this proud heritage by providing personal, conscientious service to each client we serve. With seven accomplished attorneys and a dedicated, experienced staff, we have the resources to deliver on that sincere commitment — across a range of legal practice areas that are important to our neighbors and communities.
Indianapolis Area Defense, Injury, Family and Business Lawyers
If you have a legal problem or concern, we encourage you to contact our Hamilton County attorneys for an initial consultation by telephone — or to arrange an in-depth discussion of your situation and legal options. Our law firm includes a team of experienced attorneys and support professionals prepared to collaborate on your behalf and provide skilled representation in the following areas:
- Personal injury and wrongful death arising from car and other roadway accidents, falls, attacks and other catastrophic events
- Criminal defense for people facing charges, including drunk driving (OWI) and drug offenses as well as violent crimes, white collar offenses and criminal issues surrounding concerts
- Divorce, including high asset and fiercely contested cases that call for effective negotiation by a proven trial lawyer
- Family law issues after or outside of divorce, including post-decree custody modifications, paternity cases, child support, adoptions and assertion of grandparents’ rights
- Business formation, transactions, contracts, litigation and ongoing counsel
- Estate and probate matters, including comprehensive estate planning and representation in a will contest or other inheritance disputes
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions, litigation, and regulatory issues
- Eminent domain and condemnation, including the application of eminent domain by the State of Indiana or other government agency, resulting in condemnation and appropriation actions to take or alter your land
- Workers’ compensation claims, sometimes accompanied by litigation against a third party responsible for injuries or a wrongful death
Our lawyers — sometimes working with co-counsel — have also represented clients in other areas such as beverage licensing and governmental regulatory affairs.
Contact Our Experienced Noblesville Lawyers
To discuss your legal challenges or ongoing legal needs with a Noblesville attorney who will listen and focus on your interests, please call 866-913-0134 or contact us online today. The legal team at Boje, Benner, Becker, Markovich & Hixson, LLP is here to help you.