Specialized And Comprehensive Estate Planning And Probate
A legal and community cornerstone based in Noblesville for over 70 years, our firm serves individuals, families and businesses. An important focus area for several of our attorneys is estate planning. We provide resourceful estate planning to protect your heirs and assets, and we also step in with an array of services necessary for probate, estate administration or dealing with an inheritance dispute.
The Tailored Plan Your Family Needs
If you are ready to develop an estate plan tailored to your specific priorities and situation, or you need your existing plans reviewed and modified, please contact us. We are also here for you — wherever you reside in the Indianapolis area — if you have recently lost a loved one and need a capable lawyer to help you complete the probate process as efficiently as possible. We are equipped to represent you in a will contest, problem involving a guardianship or other estate-related dispute.
Innovative Estate Planning Tools, Drafted In Accordance With Your Specific Needs
Our work in estate planning is personalized and comprehensive. We document our clients’ wishes using the most current tools, accounting effectively for tax issues and other significant considerations when developing:
- Legally sound wills that include clear direction for the distribution of assets, and may also include provisions for guardianship of minor children
- If applicable and beneficial, a range of living trusts designed for asset protection, avoidance of unnecessary taxation and other benefits
- A living will documenting your wishes regarding receiving life prolonging medical treatment in the event you are not capable of making those decisions
- Powers of attorney and appointment of your health care representative
- Documents necessary for arranging anatomical gifts
Complete Probate And Estate Administration Services — Legal Action To Claim Your Rightful Inheritance
When handling probate and trust administration matters, we deal efficiently with complex details such as tax filings. We also help with situations such as when a will or other document may have been subject to undue influence, an executor had breached his or her duty or a rightful heir must pursue estate litigation.
Call The Proven Firm Today
In all these situations, our legal team is a proven resource for protection of your assets and rights. Please contact us to describe your situation and learn more about us. You can also call Boje, Benner, Becker, Markovich & Hixson, LLP at 866-913-0134.