Skilled, Effective Criminal Defense Attorneys
Boje, Benner, Becker, Markovich & Hixson, LLP in Noblesville, Indiana provides effective, resourceful criminal representation for people accused of all types of misdemeanor and felony offenses. We defend your rights and freedom and recognize that:
- False allegations occur
- Everyone makes mistakes, and
- Everyone deserves rigorous legal advocacy when their future is at stake
Experienced Advocates In Misdemeanor Or Felony Charges
Our firm’s reputation for success at trial can be a critical asset for you, whether you are facing a first-offense OWI or serious consequences for a crime such as drug dealing, a sex offense or a violent crime. We are well-equipped to negotiate or fight for you in court, across the full spectrum of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving (OWI/DUI/DWI) and traffic violations
- Possession or distribution-related drug offenses involving controlled substances like marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Xanax or others
- All levels of assault, battery and other violent crimes, including instances of domestic violence
- Theft, burglary and other property crimes
- Sex offenses ranging from sexual assault to Internet crimes
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement or fraud
- Juvenile offenses
We also frequently defend visitors charged with crimes related to concerts in Hamilton or Marion County, including people arrested in conjunction with a Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center event or other local event.
Get The Serious Representation Your Case Deserves
The courts and authorities of Hamilton County are notoriously strict when it comes to criminal prosecution and sentencing. Surrounding counties may exhibit subtle differences, but all can be tough on criminal offenders, sometimes punishing both adults and juveniles to the full extent of the law. Boje, Benner, Becker, Markovich & Hixson, LLP has a proven reputation in the community for effective criminal defense.
Contact A Skilled Drug Possession Lawyer Today
For an experienced Noblesville criminal defense lawyer, contact us, wherever you reside, to have proven local counsel. We will explain all potential consequences, assist you in making sound decisions and go the distance in seeking the best possible result. Call 866-913-0134 to schedule a consultation.